Paid Media Specialists will typically work with digital marketing team to ensure paid media strategies are aligned with overarching marketing goals. Responsibilities may include:
• Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
• Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
• Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
• Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
• Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
• Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
• Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
• Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
• Someone who has experience with Google ads and Facebook ads is a must.
• TikTok, Pinterest or other social ads experience that is a good bonus.
• SEO back link building via outreach, or technical SEO, that is also a big plus.
• Ecommerce experience great also.
• Backlink building experience.
• Experience with Keyword research
• Experience with optimization of a campaign, especially paid ads, analyze the full funnel, revenue, drop off points