- Prepares and estimates budget costs for construction by studying plans and specifications.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by site requirements, additions, and costing changes.
- Resolves cost differences by analyzing and collecting info.
- Writes up and presents budgets, reports, and project plans.
- Develops bids for construction projects.
- Works closely with architects and other professionals.
- Schedules meetings with clients, site managers, and staff.
- Navigates and understands building codes.
- Processes paperwork and travels to building sites as required.
- Monitors construction processes.
- Stays up to date with safety codes and improvements in construction.
- Experience handling apartment and townhouses projects
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to navigate specifications and plans
- Proficiency in demonstrating proposals and projects
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at once
- Knowledge of the latest building codes
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet® is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org