WORDPRESS WEB DEVELOPER
Do you strive to create visually-appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation? We are looking for a skilled WordPress Web Developer to join our Marketing Team! You will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for us and our clients.
- Work on the server side when needed to control how the site works and implement changes/updates to improve features like structure, security, integration with other web applications, content management, and e-commerce when needed.
- Regularly monitor the websites and their respective web applications and plug-ins to make sure everything is online, working correctly, and loading quickly. This includes backing up website files to local directories for recover.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Provide solutions to error codes, direct and perform updates, and troubleshoot website issues.
- Attend meetings within the team and/or with the client to conceptualize on how best to help bring the client’s vision to reality realistically and effectively.
- Post website development, train the client on how to use WordPress to manipulate their site, add content, and whatever else the might need to know to make the most of their website.
- Stay up to date with industry trends to anticipate factors that will impact their work, and keep up with the ever-changing world of web development.
- Formulate effective and responsive WordPress website designs, and turning them into working themes and plugins.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Experience in developing adaptive and responsive design for websites and/or web applications to ensure consistent style and function across platforms, browsers, and devices
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Attention to detail to provide a high-quality product
- Good communication skills to clearly communicate ideas and directions to colleagues
- A dedicated team player that confers with the team to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of independent judgment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Sample portfolio of past work
Good to Have
- WordPress plugin and theme development
- Proficiency in MySQL, PHP, jQuery
- Experience with e-commerce CMS (i.e. WooCommerce, Magneto, OpenCart)
- Familiarity with website optimizations such as AMP, CDN, image compression, and efficient asset loading
- Experience with Concrete 5 (or similar) Content Management System
Interested Candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Unit B, Lot 49, 1st Floor, Block F, Lazenda Warehouse 3, Jalan Ranca-Ranca, 87000 F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
RECEIVE NEWS AND UPDATES
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141