Areas of responsibilities and related activities
- Be responsible for client-specific systems integration with the client.
- Setup merchants client account using best practice methodologies and ensure that the account is working as expected.
- Provide remote consulting and execution services with a high degree of quality.
- Demonstrate proficiency in client, client Integrations and client Implementation Service offerings.
- Track all activities in PSA tool and document all merchant interactions.
- Tackle adhoc assigned initiatives/projects.
- Build out internal and external technical documentation.
- Assist in building out internal systems custom integrations.
Deliver Technical Escalations
- Listen to the needs of new merchants and apply this knowledge to solve business and technical challenges and help drive merchant success.
- Resolve any customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Accurately document customer interactions in the tracking system and follow defined Client Services processes and workflows
- Build and Develop Merchant Solutions and Develop Technical Documentation
- Stay up-to-date on client platform changes/new features.
- Create and maintain internal and external integration articles and videos for the client Platform.
- Strong analytical skills, interpretation and presentation of data
- Mandatory: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Advanced levels; Application Servers, ERP, WMS, PSA Tools
- Desired: Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, NetSuite, Dear, Cin7 and TradeGecko, Ebay, CRM, JIRA; Zoho CRM; and Zendesk
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Unit B, Lot 49, 1st Floor, Block F, Lazenda Warehouse 3, Jalan Ranca-Ranca, 87000 F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
RECEIVE NEWS AND UPDATES
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141