Team Lead (E-Commerce Account)
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will play a critical role in creating customer advocates by delivering exceptional service, especially when handling escalated issues. You will manage a team of Customer Support Agents and be expected to improve their quality through reporting and coaching sessions. Your time will be split between
people leadership and handling escalated enquiries.
- Be a role model for your team by exceeding targets when answering support interactions
- Demonstrate a high level of business aptitude while providing knowledge, resources and information to support agents
- Address customer concerns or escalations in an accurate and timely manner while exceeding customer expectations to create advocates of the platform
- Liaise with the Training & Quality Manager to address knowledge base updates, quality feedback or learning requirements
- Coach and train agents on improving their customer interactions and providing guidance
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while monitoring trends and create reports for the purpose of delivering a plan for further success
- Should adhere to established policies, procedures and compliance
- Show a comprehensive knowledge of products and services and their competitive advantages through continuous self-improvement
- At least 4 years experience as a Team Leader
- Background in handling an e-commerce/logistic campaign-chat, email, voice is a MUST
- Experience in Zendesk is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills
- High customer service standards
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills by owning the experience end to end
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously where required
- High level of initiative and owning things to closure
- Amenable to work in Makati
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org