Team Lead (Travel/Leisure account)
Why Flat Planet?
- Premium Office in Legaspi Village, Makati
- Young, dynamic, fast growing international company, with regular staff activities, peer mentoring, leadership training
- Weekly pay
- Great HMO after 6 months regularization
- Be a part of a vibrant team with all the agency awesomeness
As Team Leader you will be handling a pioneer account. You will be responsible for the source of knowledge, technique or expertise in each of your direct reports. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will play a critical role in creating customer advocates by delivering exceptional service, especially when handling escalated issues.
- Working closely with our US and AU customer service team in executing reservation changes and cancellations
- Liaising with lodging partners for reservation changes and cancellations via phone (mostly) and email
- Initial audit of new bookings in preparation for product fulfillment
- Process product orders across multiple supplier platforms
- Check invoices and input product confirmation numbers into internal platform
- General data entry
- At least 4 years experience as a Team Leader
- Background in handling Travel/Leisure campaign is a MUST
- Excellent English communication skills
- High customer service standards
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills by owning the experience end to end
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously where required
- High level of initiative and owning things to closure
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule including weekend, holidays and graveyard shift
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com