- Accountable for the completeness, accuracy, and readability of all drawings assigned by by the client
- Accountable for completing assigned drawings within time frames
- Produce submittal ready shop drawings which satisfy the project requirements, the company needs / standards using Advance Steel software
- Proficient in the ability to interpret design documents. This includes both architectural and interior design drawings and specifications
- Review, analyze and coordinate documents of related trades.
- Interpret estimating documents as compared to design and note discrepancies
- Uphold the drafting standards of the department
- Reasonable experience in line of work
- Someone who has produced steel drawings for fabrication and site.
- With minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Good English and understanding of construction.
- MUST be proficient in the use of Autodesk Advance Steel.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org