Sr. Accounts Payable Officer
- Take full responsibility for Accounts Payable (NSW, QLD & VIC creditors) and assist with general tasks within Accounts.
- Assisting with the implementation of expense management system.
Accounts Payable – Creditors
- Log and code invoices in Jobpac to projects or overhead codes.
- Complete coding, ABN, GST compliant checks.
- Process weekly payment runs.
- Complete trade application forms for new creditors.
- Reconcile 30 day creditors against statements and maintain a list of all reconciliation issues. Resolve reconciling items on a timely basis and/or communicate issues to Accounts Payable Manager for follow up.
- Set up new creditors in Jobpac and update records as necessary.
- Verbally confirm bank detail changes with suppliers.
- Generate pending reports and follow up overdue invoices with Project Teams and Business Units.
- Maintain and distribute number of outstanding invoices pending report by project and supplier – tabled at two weekly PM’s meetings.
- Be a part of the new expense management system implementation team.
- Drive process changes as agreed.
- Field creditor queries. Administration
- Maintain and / or archive company records.
- Working with Subcontractor Accounts Payable Officers to assist with overflow or leave.
- Accounting / Accounts Payable tertiary qualification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook Exchange, Word), Jobpac or similar accounting system and expense management software.
- Highly disciplined, attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of numeracy.
- Customer service orientation.
- Teamwork, Integrity, Leadership, Excellence (TILE).
- Customer Focus, Time / Productivity, Communication, Proactivity and Problem Solving.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary – We offer competitive packages that goes beyond the normal Philippine Pay Scale
- Foster professional and personal learning + growth – work with people from different cultures and countries to allow yourself to learn outside of your comfort zone
- Work Schedule and setup – Work on site, Dayshift
- Client – Australian based
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet® is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com