- We’re looking for like-minded people. This is one business that’s not chained to the status quo. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. We stay ahead by keeping on top of trends, recognizing market gaps and looking to fill those gaps in ways that give us an advantage. In our diverse workforce, we encourage and guide each other to explore new ground, glad for the unique perspectives and skills every person brings. Join us in our rewarding and profitable journey.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of SharePoint; and proven success in roles consulting, designing, implementing, and contributing as a functional team member on client consultations; assisting clients in the implementation and support of technical solutions and improving business processes. Knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2010/2013/2016 and the Software Development Lifecycle or Systems Engineering Lifecycle. Duties include but are not limited to SharePoint development and configuration, data visualization, process documentation, and process improvement.
- Lead project development define/translate technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications; designing, creation, maintenance, and customizing SharePoint solutions.
- Implement and oversee management of security and permissions to pages.
- Oversee architectural design and integration content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions.
- Troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites.
- Working as a consultant on SharePoint customization projects.
- Ensure the SharePoint Online site includes document version control features.
- Ensure the SharePoint Online site provides a mechanism for designated users to easily edit/add web content to specific areas of the SharePoint site.
- SharePoint Online development background
- Microsoft SharePoint certification 2013 and up.
- Exposure to Agile methodology
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org