Demonstrates extensive knowledge of SharePoint; and proven success in roles consulting, designing, implementing, and contributing as a functional team member on client consultations; assisting clients in the implementation and support of technical solutions and improving business processes. Knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2010/2013/2016 and the Software Development Lifecycle or Systems Engineering Lifecycle. Duties include but are not limited to SharePoint development and configuration, data visualization, process documentation, and process improvement.
- Lead project development define/translate technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications; designing, creation, maintenance, and customizing SharePoint solutions.
- Implement and oversee management of security and permissions to pages.
- Oversee architectural design and integration content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions.
- Troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites.
- Working as a consultant on SharePoint customization projects.
- Ensure the SharePoint Online site includes document version control features.
- Ensure the SharePoint Online site provides a mechanism for designated users to easily edit/add web content to specific areas of the SharePoint site.
- Attends to any adhoc tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary – We Offer Competitive Packages That Goes Beyond The Normal Philippine Pay Scale
- Foster Professional And Personal Learning + Growth – Work With People From Different Cultures And Countries To Allow Yourself To Learn Outside Of Your Comfort Zone
- Work Schedule And Setup – Onsite, Dayshift
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet® is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com