- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Inputs data for student enrolment and cancellation
- Updates and maintains student records using Wise.net
- Responsible in providing chat support service to the student
- Provides accurate information to the students on their concerns and queries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Secretarial or any related course
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Administrative and Clerical tasks
- Has an Excellent English Communication skills
- Have a good attention to details with data input
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Experience in an Australian market is ideal but not necessary
- Must have a Reporting and Problem solving skills
- Manages time efficiently and effectively
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Unit B, Lot 49, 1st Floor, Block F, Lazenda Warehouse 3, Jalan Ranca-Ranca, 87000 F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
RECEIVE NEWS AND UPDATES
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141