- Collaborate with stakeholders, product and fellow technologists to proactively administer our Salesforce instance and sales operations.
- Implement and integrate new technologies as needed to support sales, marketing, and finance teams
- Serve as a liaison between teams and leadership to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency of our systems and data
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to improve sales processes and training opportunities
- Partner with Sales and Marketing Leadership to deliver required reports, analysis, and sales operations administration
- Advanced knowledge as an Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer with 5+ years experience of Salesforce Sales Cloud. CPQ experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to perform advanced computing and development functions
- Familiarity with databases and GTM software
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Tech Savvy, strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- 5+ or more years in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations
- Data Driven and self starter
- Strong problem solving skills and work well with internal/external teams
Our team is full of highly experienced and passionate individuals who are dedicated to continuously making our product and technology the best in the financial planning space. Apart from working with fantastic people and customers every day we also have some awesome benefits too.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet® is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org