In a nutshell:
- SMEs should aim to work smart to achieve more with less.
- The key to success: refocus efforts and reallocate funds. Delegate, delegate, delegate!
- This helps you save up to 50% of your resources (time, money, energy), which you can then invest in other areas of your business!
As someone running the show, you’ve probably spent a lot of time thinking up ways to maximize your business’ growth.
Most online articles and mentors would tell you that working smart is the key to success.
But here’s the thing — what exactly does that mean for small to medium businesses like yours?
One way to do it is by simply refocusing your efforts and reallocating your funds.
As an SME, it’s a fact that you have to work with more limited resources than your more established competitors.
But just focus on your key functions and processes, and confidently delegate the others to achieve more with less!
Since 2010, Flat Planet has been helping SMEs build teams that can help with non-core yet taxing tasks like admin, accounting, payroll, etc. You just need to send over your requirements, and we’ll help you find, accommodate, and manage the right staff. The best part? This helps you save up to 50% of your resources — which you can then invest in other areas of your business!
This year, we’ve expanded our foothold across Southeast Asia, with hubs in the Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam. We’ve effectively increased the variety of professional roles we offer, including:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Data Profilers
- Online Content Moderators
- Graphic Designers
- Software Developers
- Website Developers
- IT Support
- Virtual and Executive Assistants