Power BI Developer
- We’re looking for like-minded people. This is one business that’s not chained to the status quo. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. We stay ahead by keeping on top of trends, recognizing market gaps and looking to fill those gaps in ways that give us an advantage. In our diverse workforce, we encourage and guide each other to explore new ground, glad for the unique perspectives and skills every person brings. Join us in our rewarding and profitable journey.
- The Senior Power BI Developer will be responsible for the implementation of quantitative and qualitative analyses of Key Performance for different projects and a wide range of measures.
- The analyst will provide accurate timely and actionable data intelligence and demonstrate leadership abilities in communication and presentation to the senior leadership team.
- This position will involve interaction with multiple functions and layers within the organization
- The person will be involved in projects and interact in a fast paced and highly visible business environment.
- Works independently to gather requirements, defines designs, configures, develops, tests, and debugs solutions that may include Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) packages that implement complex ETL processes from data in multiple formats and BI reporting.
- Design, Engineer, and Build the Reporting strategy of the Company leveraging Dynamics Common Data Model.
- Design & develop Power BI Dashboards
- Ability to present data through “Visual Stories”
- Understand the mechanics of the licensing requirement for Power BI Pro
- Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded like Power BI service or API automation
- Design & develop custom visuals for specific data in Power BI
- Write SQL queries to connect to data sources
- Work with other business analysts to identity and understand source data system & business requirements for solutions delivery
- Design a path & strategy of moving all data in Azure Data Lake.
- Power BI development background
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of DAX, Data Modeling, SQL Scripting & ETL tools/procedures for data warehouse integrations
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Experience with Azure Data Factory is preferred
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org