- Clipping broadcast clips. Simple task that will involve getting an approximate time of a clip.
- Find the start and end of the segment and save the clip into the system.
- Listen to radio broadcasts to cross-check details related to the client.
- Write a short summary of a longer broadcast
- Has exposure in news writing
- Must be a graduate of Journalism or Broadcasting
- Well-organized, has an interest/understanding of news and politics
- Capable of learning significant people in NSW government.
- Be able to write a short summary of a longer broadcast.
Interested Candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Unit B, Lot 49, 1st Floor, Block F, Lazenda Warehouse 3, Jalan Ranca-Ranca, 87000 F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
RECEIVE NEWS AND UPDATES
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141