We are seeking an experienced and innovative Marketing Production Coordinator to join our busy and expanding marketing agency. You will report directly to the Head of On Demand Marketing Team and assist in the development and production of creative materials for our company and clients.
You will be responsible for quality assurance across all projects, coordinating with the client and ensuring the production team meets the client’s brief and scheduled goals. This role entails a range of oversight including planning, scheduling and executing production activities.
To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record in developing marketing campaigns, content and assets and managing competing demands to meet deadlines. A strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills are essential
Work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to receive briefs and distil key information to the appropriate marketing team members.
Coordinate the workflow of marketing team including allocation of jobs and workloads – a high volume with varying turnaround times.
Ensure that client projects are delivered accurately, on time and within budget.
Marketing production support – newsletters, video, social media, web and other digital projects.
Provide support for the team’s admin and pipeline management.
Keep accurate time logs of your daily work for client and internal projects.
Other tasks as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience working in marketing production (working for a marketing agency will be a bonus!).
- Possess strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Show a high degree of understanding of the creative development/production process. Experience using team collaboration tools (e.g. Asana, Trello, Monday.com, Airtable) will be highly valued.
- Demonstrated experience building stakeholder relationships, confident liaising across all levels of an organization.
- Evidence of having shown initiative, creativity and drive.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills for media, marketing and other communication materials.
- Experience with website CMS and social media platforms.
- Basic design skills using Canva (essential) and Adobe suite (desirable).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Possess self-initiative and be solutions driven.
- Degree qualification in Marketing/Advertising/related discipline or appropriate commercial experience.
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com