Lead Media Analyst
You will be responsible for a team of media analysts, carrying our broadcast monitoring and coverage reporting duties and analysts.
We have two Lead roles – both should be amenable to work on shifting schedule.
You will be responsible for the overall quality of the final deliverables as well as the performance and management of the analysts working.
The primary day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Proofing and editing analyst’s works and deliverables
- – Team training and knowledge education
- Performance management of your team
- Quality assurance reviews and outcomes
- Rostering formulation and supervision
This role also provides team redundancy/spare capacity and you would expected to step in to analyst duties in the result of absences or as a consequence of unexpectedly large period of activity.
As well as working with your team, you will also be required to collaborate with the alternate shift leader, and your Australian-based operations manager in order to formulate strategies and processes aimed at delivering continuous improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Journalism, Media Monitoring, News.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com