L2 Technical Consultant
- Resolve any customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate proficiency in client relationship management.
- Listen to the needs of customers and apply this knowledge to solve support cases to help drive client success.
- Provide remote consulting and execution services with a high degree of quality.
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our product and Support Centre.
- Tackle ad hoc assigned initiatives/projects as required.
- Accurately document customer interactions in the tracking system and follow defined Client Services processes and workflows.
- Work as part of a global team, interface with team members from other timezones and provide daily briefing and handovers.
- Stay up-to-date on client platform changes/new features.
- Build and Develop Merchant Solutions and Develop Technical Documentation.
- At least 4 years’ experience as an IT support/application support analyst.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills, including good tracking/follow up skills.
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA support is an advantage.
- SaaS Web platform support experience desired.
- Strong analytical skills, interpretation and presentation of data
- Mandatory: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Advanced level
- Desired: Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, NetSuite, Dear, Cin7 and TradeGecko, Ebay, AWS, Sumo Logic, Google Merchant Center
Interested Candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com