Junior Fund Accountant
Flat Planet is looking for a Junior Fund Accountant to work with a huge private equity client based in Singapore
- Primary responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting
- Recognise income and expenses on an accruals basis
- Calculate and/or monitor expense accruals
- Prepare journal entries
- Verifies accounting records to external sources such as vendor invoices, FFM, bank statements
- Prepare month-end, quarterly close for all entities assigned
- Research and respond in a timely manner to any investor inquiries
- Assist and/or prepare audits
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Prior experience in hedge fund and/or private equity industry is a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or a related field
- Prior experience with year-end audit is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft excel
- Excellent English communication skill
- Strong attention to detail
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org