WHO YOU ARE
• Expand your technical services skills at a successful and innovative software company whose product is used by hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide, including some of the most respected supply chain brands in the market. As an integral part of the Client’s Professional Services team, you thrive in helping customers and go-to-market partners solve some of their most challenging label management needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As part of our Professional Services team, you will be responsible for learning to use the Designer component of the Client’s Product, building and creating Label Templates and expanding our Client’s Label Template library. As your skills and experience grow, you will work with customers directly on Label Template Migration Projects to include:
• Participating in Customer meetings to assess their current Label Template Library and requirements for migrating those Templates for use with the Client’s Product.
• Developing an understanding of The Client .btw file format and YAML markup language framework.
• Conversion of new Client’s Customer existing Label Template Library to a Client’s consumable format using the Client’s Designer software module.
• Work closely with the Manager of the Template Design Team to understand and deliver on Customer and/or Project requirements.
• Participate in regular team meetings with peers and immediate supervisor to discuss activities, opportunities and issues.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
• 3-5 years of relevant technical work experience (technical support, professional services), preferably with The Client or similar application software experience.
• Ability to develop a complete understanding of Client’s Designer and its use in creation of Label Templates.
• Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and apply them in use of Client’s software.
• Ability to assess and design simple to complex labels based upon industry standards and regulations.
• Basic Technical and Customer Communication skills.
• Knowledge and previous use of Microsoft Office suite of tools such as Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Collaboration and ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals.
NICE TO HAVE
• Knowledge of basic Database concepts: structure, data population, data access and data transfer
• Basic Programming and/or scripting knowledge (SQL, C#, VB.NET, VBScript, XML, JSON).
• Part of the application process may include a creation of a basic Label Template using the Client’s Designer software module