Summary: We’re looking for a senior full stack developer to join our energetic and dynamic team in a fulltime position.
You will be working within a strong team who share their passion for success in this progressive environment. We embrace Agile software development methodologies and use toolsets that synchronize throughout the department from product ideation through design and development to product delivery and lifecycle management.
You will be required to interface with the product owner, business analysts, project managers, other senior developers, QA’s, designers, and the support managers on a daily basis through face to face and video conference meetings.
Essential Technical Experience:
- Strong experience using both Windows & Linux (Ubuntu) for development
- C/C++/C# and .NET – Windows Desktop Applications (Visual Studio)
- PHP – including bespoke framework development.
- XHTML / HTML5 / CSS / CSS3
- Amazon Aurora/MySQL
- REST APIs
- AWS S3/EC2/RDS/DynamoDB
- Team player – with special focus on being able to collaborate with disparate team members in multiple time zones.
- Leadership and stakeholder expectation manager
- Understand user and design requirements
- Believe in delivery before perfection
- Agile software development
- Design, prototype, test according to specifications and requirements
- Propose improvements and changes
- Demonstrate initiative and creativeness
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Provide reporting as required
- Maintain strong security standards
- Strong English language skills