The primary responsibility of this role is to estimate, plan and manage the installation and implementation of crowd flow, people counter and WiFi solutions, including Integrated Communication Networks. You will liaise with key stakeholders internally and externally, communicating project progress, adhering to specifications and requirements, proactively identifying potential issues and working with key stakeholders to solve issues as they occur. You will work with partner and client procurement to secure necessary hardware and you will be required to access buildings and spaces, onsite, from time-to-time.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• End-to-end project management;
• Ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs;
• Identify and document project scope and objectives;
• Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities;
• Plan and direct project schedule and budget;
• Uses formal ITIL processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes;
• Design cross-functional stakeholder communication plans to deliver updates to key business owners at regular cadence;
• Regularly review progress and ensure that key milestones are being met;
• Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management;
• Provide regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be available when needed and be ok with accommodating variable schedules and travel.
• Attends to any ad hoc tasks that may assign from time to time