As the Director, Marketing, you’ll be responsible for leading the vision for and execution of marketing operations and operational excellence for Client’s marketing team. With a laser focus on continuously improving quality and processes, this leader will ensure the team is always improving efficiency and quality, while achieving the desired marketing and business outcomes. We are looking for a self-driven, hands-on leader who is comfortable leading multiple marketing activities and re-branding exercise. You will work closely with the Founders/CEO to define and execute the GTM strategy while coordinating across teams, to iterate and deliver in a fast-moving, startup environment. You will be responsible for messaging, positioning, content development and campaigns to build demand for Client’s products & services, ultimately driving client engagement, growth and revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Successfully plan and execute digital marketing programs that generate meaningful results.
• Own the Client’s social media efforts, including executive social presence, social listening, proactive engagement, and management of brand content across Client’s social networks.
• Effectively manage Cient’s presence at tradeshows, conferences and other industry events.
• Drive brand awareness through pre- and post-show communications including email and social promotion, at-show management, and overall show execution.
• Lead product messaging and collateral development for internal and external communications, training and sales enablement.
• Partner and work closely with sales teams on customer presentations and communication.
• Collaborate closely with vendors and partner marketing teams to drive associated product messaging.
• Develop, Manage and optimize Client’s website presence for product awareness and lead generation.
• Utilize marketing automation tools to generate and nurture leads and track their progress through the sales funnel.
• Collaborate with leadership to develop platforms and communication programs to increase brand equity through various marketing initiatives that support Client’s sales and growth goals.
• Develop and present strategies, plans, content, campaigns, and measurement reports.
• Identify and optimize digital platforms and social media to find the most effective way to reach target audiences.
• Build and maintain brand standards for all external and internal communication and collateral.
• Oversee the implementation of the new branding project
• Participate in GTM projects and orchestrate product launches across all brand awareness platforms.
• Effectively manage the end-to-end re-branding project to ensure smooth implementation with limited disruption to our Clients ongoing experience.
• Build and manage a Marketing Team
Required skills and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar study
• + 10 years relevant experience in a multinational organisation
• Exposure to Tech companies, such as SaaS.
• Proved experience in effectively managing a marketing team
• A growth mindset, attention to detail, and an excellent work ethic.
• Substantial marketing project management experience.
• Commitment to accurate documentation.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work on up to 6 projects concurrently.
• Ability to communicate with diverse audiences, including developers, designers, senior management and clients.
• Ability to work with precision under tight deadlines.
• Personal initiative and independence in achieving outcomes.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
• Willingness to accept wide range of responsibilities.
• Enthusiastic about marketing and Client’s Products & Services