As a Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns promoting Client’s products and services. The candidate will majorly enhance brand awareness, drive web traffic, and acquire leads/customers.
We are looking for a candidate that will plan digital marketing campaigns and maintain social media presence across multiple digital channels. The candidate will have proven experience in implementing search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies, email marketing, pay-per-click advertising and influencer marketing. They will track, measure, improve and report the performance of implemented digital marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop digital marketing strategies that align with Client’s business goals
• Manage and execute campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising
• Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new opportunities and improve campaign performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and web development, to produce engaging content and optimize user experience
• Stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies
• Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or related field
• Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and display advertising
• Proficient in marketing automation tools
• Excellent analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required skills and qualifications
• Proven work experience in Digital Marketing for 5+ years
• 5+ years experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
• Understanding of web publishing requirements
• Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
• Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English
• BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
• Exposure to Tech companies, such as SaaS.
• Ability to communicate with diverse audiences, including developers, designers, senior management and clients.
• Ability to work with precision under tight deadlines.
• Personal initiative and independence in achieving outcomes.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
• Willingness to accept-wide range of responsibilities.
• Enthusiastic about marketing and our Products & Services.
• In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Critical-thinker and problem-solve