As a Content Marketer you’ll be responsible for expanding our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness by taking full responsibility for Client’s inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
We are looking for a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends and proven experience within a global
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
• Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
• Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
• Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
• Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
• Edit, proofread and improve content
• Optimize content considering Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics
• Analyze web traffic metrics
• Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
• Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Required skills and qualifications
• Proven work experience as a Content Marketing Manager for 5+ years
• 5 years’ experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
• Understanding of web publishing requirements
• Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
• Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English
• BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
• Exposure to Tech companies, such as SaaS.
• Experience working in a multinational organisation
• Ability to communicate with diverse audiences, including developers, designers, senior management and clients.
• Ability to work with precision under tight deadlines.
• Personal initiative and independence in achieving outcomes.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
• Willingness to accept-wide range of responsibilities.
• Enthusiastic about marketing and our Products & Services.
• In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver