Implementation Consultant / Trainer
Areas of responsibilities and related activities
Customer Service Management
- Implementing and refining the Customer Service strategy
- Maintaining and developing existing JIRA, Confluence and Zendesk systems,
- Developing and implementing the go-to-market customer service strategy
- In collaboration with other teams and external consultants, implementing measures to ensure customer service adheres to the standard information security.
- Developing product training
- Designing, implementing and reviewing measures to improve customer experience
Customer Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Leading implementation and monitoring for alpha- and beta-testing of products
- Identifying and defining data points for measurement in alpha- and beta-stages
- Alpha- and beta-stage measurement and reporting
- Documenting and reporting customer pain points observation and feeding back to counterparts
- Supporting the conversion of alpha- and beta-stage testers into signed and paying customers
- Developing products installation/on boarding processes and procedures in conjunction with the development team
- Regular stakeholder reporting of current and planned implementation and engagement activities, including opportunities and risks and the ongoing maintenance of a risk register
- Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations in order to drive the best outcomes for customers and its market
- Assessing requirements for migration customers from existing legacy systems and competitor products
- First level technical support of customer issues
- Raising, triaging and monitoring of support tickets, development defects and related user stories (Zendesk and JIRA)
- Developing and delivering end user training and (Zendesk and Confluence) support content
- Developing on-boarding and getting-started tools and content for customers to increase account usage and retention
- Assessing customer technical environments
- Facilitating customer communications as required
- Highlighting technical support issues and risk management, proposed improvements
- Working with the development team to ensure release management processes and approaches meet the ongoing needs of the customer
- Working with the offshore SME to ensure that customer’s feedback and requirements are incorporated into the platform
- Must have at least 5 years’ relevant experience
- 2+ years’ supervisory or managerial experience
- Has project management experience
- Omni-channel support design and implementation experience
- Exceptional product documentation and training skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with ISO-27001 standard
- Exceptional communications skills – both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of the JIRA, Confluence and Zendesk platforms
- Strong knowledge of OmniGraffle and Excel tools
- Ability to create and maintain workflows diagrams
- Strong technical understanding of software products and solutions
- Experience working in enterprise start-up environments
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com