Front End Developer
- Build elegant front-end solutions using custom best practices
- Capable of building custom developed “not just Themed’ websites
- Work closely with the Frontend, Backend & RoR developers and Designers
- Develop, test, implement and maintain new user-facing features on both web-based and mobile platforms
- Create logical and innovative solution to address complex problems
- Ensure appropriate documentation of standard procedures
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components and contribute to design and implement new features based on business requirements
- Collaborate with our team of developers, at times working closely with Sales and Marketing teams
- Ability to design and create both custom and themed website
- Proven commercial experience in Frontend Design & Development
- Extensive digital design experience
- Excellent skills in HTML5, CSS3, PHP, jQuery, MySQL
- Ability to customise WordPress backend CMS for easy management.
- Basic understanding in Angular, React is preferred
- Strong understanding of software development best practices and responsive design principles
- Strong understanding of web accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Strong understanding of front-end performance and optimization.
- Strong communication and excellent troubleshooting skills
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary – We offer competitive packages that goes beyond the normal Philippine Pay Scale
- Foster professional and personal learning + growth – work with people from different cultures and countries to allow yourself to learn outside of your comfort zone
- Work Schedule and setup – Temporarily Work from Home, Dayshift
- Client – Australian
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet® is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com