- Responsibility for all financial reporting of various investment vehicles including creation of journal entries (approval and posting of accounting entries will be performed by the Singapore team), recording of all investment and disposition activity, reconciliation of expenses vs accounts payable, monthly book closings, reconciliations, and month over month variance reporting
- Will require close coordination with onshore finance teams in Singapore, Korea, Taiwan and Japan
- Ensure compliance with standard practices and protocols within the industry.
- 3-4 years’ experience in an accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or a related field
- CPA or CA equivalent is required
- Prior experience in private equity industry is strongly preferred
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft excel and Power Point
- Prior experience with Microsoft Navision is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
Interested Candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com