We are looking to hire an experienced digital marketing specialist to join our busy and expanding marketing agency. You will be reporting directly to the Head of On Demand Marketing Team, assisting with all related digital marketing tasks for our company and external clients. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Provide services for external clients and our company:
- Develop and execute targeted campaigns to increase brand engagement
- Copywriting, content writing, editing
- Basic graphics/visuals
- Social media calendars and platform management across multiple channels
- Content planning, scheduling, and execution
- Email marketing, newsletters
- Analytics and reporting
- Basic video editing/production
- Ensure that On Demand Marketing Team digital assets are updated to grow their respective reach and engagement rates.
- Assist in managing On Demand Marketing Team website content.
- Follow briefs given by the Client/On Demand Leadership.
- Coordinate and maintain a good relationship with clients, as needed.
- Provide support for the team’s admin and pipeline management.
- Ensure all work is stored in the company’s online drive.
- Keep accurate time logs of your daily work for client and internal projects.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience working in marketing and/or corporate communications (working for a marketing agency will be a bonus!).
- Experience with website CMS and social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok).
- Basic design skills using Canva (essential) and Adobe suite (desirable).
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills for media, marketing and other communication materials.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to multi-task and work on a number of different projects at any one time, to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess self-initiative and be solutions driven.
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org