Digital Marketing Specialist
- Film, edit, and upload weekly newsletters
- Fulfil video editing requirements of clients
- Document, film, and create after-movie for company events
- Provide support for client management of video, social media, web, and other digital projects
- Ensure that Flat Planet’s digital assets are well-updated to grow their respective reach and engagement rates (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Youtube)
- Follow briefs given by the client/CEO
- Coordinate and maintain a good relationship with the clients
- Create and submit monthly client reports (set template format) with recorded digital stats for the client when requested
- Provide support for client and in-house copywriting work
- Provide support for the team’s admin and pipeline management
- Keep time logs of your daily work for clients and for Flat Planet
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): digital marketing, social media, Video Edit.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Must be amenable to work onsite (Makati Office)
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com