Customer Service Representative
- Consider the customer’s circumstances and present the best solution to the problem; i.e. fully assist with all requests or educate them for future reference.
- Empower and equip the customer to manage their account moving forward. Adapt the information given to the customer’s circumstance. Proactively fill the gaps in the customer’s knowledge to avoid further contact.
- Escalate issues to the correct team based on the issue category
- Proactively manage vendors, mainly over email and sometimes via the phone, minimize reactive responses
- Follow a documented process to ensure metrics are achieved, which will mature over time, with your help
- Spot recurring issues/complaints and develop solutions with the technical team.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree, any course
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in customer service, voice and non-voice
- Detail focused and able to apply specific rules and policies to achieve a desired
- delivery schedule, learn new skills and software
- Ability to solve problems under pressure
- Experience with Australian accounts a bonus
- Experience with Zendesk a bonus
Interested Candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org