- Record contracts in SFDC
- Track incentive performance and work with sales and finance on payment alignment
- Create proposals and track on SPIF deliverables and rewards
- Regularly review incentive assumptions, including churn/bounce rates
- Track forecast accuracy
- Initial deal desk set up, scalable for ANZ and SEA support
- Promote incentive engagement by generating individual calculators
- Provide insights on under/over payments and flags
– Work closely with Revenue operations, Finance and Sales to test incentive/SPIF models
– Monitor incentive payouts to ensure payment accuracy and provide monthly individual calculators
– Act as the subject matter expert for incentive user queries
– Maintain updated incentive policy documents
– Update and Maintain
– Provide monthly reports to senior stakeholders on payment and performance metrics
– Interpret data and provide steering to leaders across varying levels
– Review contracts to ensure alignment with SFDC opportunities
– Engage with the sales teams to ensure contract/opportunity accuracy
– Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
– Capture forward cancellations
- Familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud preferred
- Ability to quickly master new technology
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs) 3 years of related experience of Degree qualified
- Passion for analysis, data and process improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels ofthe organisation
- Ability to use multiple systems to generate reports and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadline
- Prioritise and handle simultaneous requests
- Analytical thinker, able to deliver commercial insight leveraging on their reporting skills
- Ability to generate and present analytical reports
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to take initiative. You get things done
Adapting to the New Normal
Flat Planet was founded on the philosophy that the world offers equal opportunity to everyone, even in the midst of a crisis. Our top priority as of the moment is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, as we provide you with continuous service and support to ensure that your business survives this ordeal.
We are remaining fully operational and we have equipped almost 95% of our staff to be able to work-from-home until the threat to everyone’s lives is removed.
In the Philippines, the government has placed the whole of Luzon and some cities in Visayas and Mindanao under community quarantine until the end of April. The company has decided that our staff will continue to work from the safety of their homes until May 17, 2020, unless there’s a government directive in the Philippines for the extension of the community quarantine.
Now more than ever, we are reminded that we are all in this together. We have amazing teams across the company that can help you in either full-time or on-demand capacity. If you, or other businesses you know, need any assistance, just send us a message and we'd be glad to help.
We remain fully dedicated to providing you with the business solutions available. If you are a past or current client in need of immediate action to your concern, please do not hesitate to message our Account Support.
Since its inception in 2010, Flat Planet has made it its mission to develop high-value, professional, and aspirational Filipino talent. To ensure the well-being of our staff, we have dedicated key members of our management team to check in with our staff members regularly. Watch the video below to learn more:
Free Printable Coronavirus Resources
No one can deny the effects coronavirus is having on the world at large. Businesses, small and large alike, are feeling its impact. Feel free to use the signs, posters, and social media posts we have prepared below for your workplace or personal use.
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : firstname.lastname@example.org