Bookkeepers oversee a company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Degree
- Experience in working with Xero software experience (Accounting Payroll/Accounting System)
- 1-2 years’ experience handling Australian bookkeeping (especially Australian payroll and super)
- Experience in bank reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary – We offer competitive packages that goes beyond the normal Philippine Pay Scale
- Foster professional and personal learning + growth – work with people from different cultures and countries to allow yourself to learn outside of your comfort zone
- Work Schedule and setup – Temporarily Work from Home, Dayshift
- Client – Australian
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet® is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141
E : email@example.com