Flat Planet is looking for an Education Admin Staff/Assessor who will be responsible in assessing grades of Australian students based on their exams / tests. The Assessor is responsible for providing accurate marking, grading and feedback for our client’s students across the spectrum of certificates and diplomas they offer.
- Marking/grading assessments
- Providing efficient and constructive feedback to students across a number of disciplines including
o Business Admin
o Project Management
o Human Resources
o Training and Assessment
- General duties that support the learning environment of students
- Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience in the delivery and assessment of competency based training (either as tutor, student aid, teacher in training, trainer etc.)
- Experience in the delivery and assessment of online learning
- Proficient computer skills required
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- ideally experience using Moodle or a similar Learning Management System
- Innovative, adaptive and experience working in a fast paced environment Flexible, adapting to changes with a ‘Yes attitude
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.
Walk-in directly in our office 18/F Robinsons Summit Centre 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Call us at +632 479 1870
Suite 1201, Level 12, 84 Pitt Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
18/F Robinsons Summit Centre
6783 Ayala Avenue,
Makati, Metro Manila 1226
HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
1st F, Rosana Tower, No. 60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Unit B, Lot 49, 1st Floor, Block F, Lazenda Warehouse 3, Jalan Ranca-Ranca, 87000 F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
RECEIVE NEWS AND UPDATES
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news
About Flat Planet
Established in 2010, Flat Planet™ is a family-owned, Australian-operated firm run by Chris & Jenny Moriarty giving businesses safe, sustainable, and personalized way to access Southeast Asian talent and markets. We build, accommodate and manage teams of professionals on behalf of successful businesses from all over the world.
CEO Guided Tour
T: +61 2 8412 8141